You can use Apptim to measure the performance of your mobile app while running a manual test in Perfecto Cloud.
In order to connect Apptim to a device in the Perfecto Cloud, you need to have dev tunnel enabled in the device under test. Follow the instructions here to enable this.
Note: If you haven't installed Apptim desktop yet, please follow this guide first and then come back to this page.
To start a new test with Apptim Desktop using Perfecto Cloud, follow these steps:
Inside your Perfecto account, navigate to Manual Testing.
2. Select a device available (Android or iOS) and click on Open DevTunnel.
3. If this is the first time using DevTunnel, follow the instructions shown to Download DevTunnelInstaller.
4. Click Connect and wait for the confirmation message "DevTunnel connection established". You should see the DevTunnel icon changed.
5. Open Apptim Desktop in your local Mac or Windows, click on Start a new test.
6. You will see the Perfecto device available to select in the next screen. Click Next and select the app you want to test. Follow the instructions shown by Apptim to launch the test.
7. Apptim will launch the app selected in the device in Perfecto Cloud, and you can start doing your manual test.
After the test finishes, Apptim will generate a mobile performance report that you can access locally in your machine, by clicking on Open local report.
If you have any questions regarding using Apptim with Perfecto cloud, please reach out to our team at [email protected].