The Environment section provides details about the device and app tested, including:
- Device specifications such as: OS version, model, hardware, architecture and display information.
- General information about the app such as version, package / bundle name, launch activity names, and specific details of each platform (for example, for Android if shows if large memory heap is enabled).
- App Compatibility: minimum OS supported, screen sizes / densities, orientation and localization options.
Additionally, the following information is available for Android platform:
- Permissions: explicit permissions requested by the app to the Operative System to run, such as video camera, microphone recording, localization, etc.
- Activities: Android Activities handled inside the app during the test.
- Receivers: Declared intents to be received by other apps / system broadcasts.
- Services: Components of the app designed to run "in background" without user interface.