Apptim is a mobile performance testing platform that helps mobile QA teams automatically validate the performance and UX of their Android and iOS apps.
You can use Apptim during development and testing to improve your app performance and identify potential issues in 3 main areas:
- Device resource usage (cpu, memory, battery consumption, etc)
- User Experience (rendering times, events or actions response times)
- App crashes (code exceptions, ARNs or crashes due to intense resource usage)
There are two main ways to use Apptim to run tests on Android and iOS apps:
- using Apptim Desktop during manual testing with your own devices. You can get started for free by following this guide.
- using Apptim CLI with automated tests running on a real device farm in the cloud or with in-house real devices. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in these options.